MOMS Club® (Moms Offering Moms Support) is a non-profit support group for stay-at-home or part-time working mothers and their children. Collectively, this organization has over 1,500 chapters and over 10,000 members. This site is dedicated to the MOMS Club of Portland-West Hills, OR chapter.
Our group is a wonderful way for you to meet other moms with similar interests and schedules, as well as a social outlet for your children. MOMS Club is not affiliated with any religious group or political organization. We are here to support you, no matter what you believe.
From MOMS Club International:
- To provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at
home to raise their children
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
- To help children in the community
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to
- That, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and
fulfilling full-time job
- That a family's decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the
children often involves considerable financial sacrifice
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members
have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way